Provost Church



Flügelaltar von Derik und Jan Baegert (15 Jhr.) © Annika Klein, DORTMUNDtourismus Maria mit Kind (15 Jhr.) © Annika Klein, DORTMUNDtourismus Orgel © Annika Klein, DORTMUNDtourismus Popsteihof © Annika Klein, DORTMUNDtourismus

 

The three-bay hall church from the 14th/15th century was established by members of the Dominican order in Dortmund. Destroyed during the Second World War, it was rebuilt between 1953 and 1956. The church’s most important medieval works of art were saved. Through generous donations, the church had been fitted out with valuable works of art, including the altarpiece by Derick Baegert (ca. 1470), which displays the oldest depiction of the city of Dortmund.

 


Payment:

Print page Add to notepad
Propsteikirche
Propsteihof
44137 Dortmund

Tel.: +49 (0)231 91 44 620

Opening times
Mo: 10 - 19 Uhr
Di, Do, Fr: 9 - 19 Uhr
Mi, Sa, So: 9.30 - 19 Uhr

E-Mail
Homepage
Route planner

Nearby


Anmeldung

Melden Sie sich hier an, um jederzeit aktuelle Informationen rund um die touristischen Angebote der Stadt Dortmund per E-Mail zu erhalten.


Datenschutzbestimmungen