Dortmund is a city of contrasts – and is especially exciting due to this fact. You’ll get to know Dortmund through both the minor and major sights in the city - with its nooks and crannies, its past and future, and its sense of humour. Have fun while discovering our city!
Make your first impression of Dortmund a bird’s eye perspective from the viewing platform of the Florianturm tower in the Westfalenpark. You can enjoy a fantastic 360° panorama over Dortmund from a height of 140 metres.
Be sure not to forget Dortmund’s diverse cultural offerings: museums, industrial culture, theatres and music are definitely worth a visit.
- This former high-rise plant built ... more
- The Football Museum is embedded ... more
- Here the workplace becomes an ... more
- Nowhere in Germany do as many ... more
- Chris de Burgh is not the ... more
- Theater Dortmund presents ... more
- This is a venue where stars of ... more
- No other downtown promenade draws ... more
- That little bit of magic that ... more
- This “mansion of labour” ... more